The Laurentian-Commercial Outdoor Oven- 36" (92cm) x24"(60cm) Cooking platform-6 Square Feet
Following the dome culture of original wood oven design, the Lureeka Laurentian perfectly delivers with the utmost attention to detail and proportion.
This Commercial size oven will cook 5x plate size or three large 14" pizzas at a time. The cooking area is comprised of modular fire bricks which retain the heat from the fire to give a perfectly crisp pizza crust. The oven includes a Thermometer, a stainless steel door and our Proprietary Rear air Supply System and Dual Intake air system, giving the oven unmatched oxygen supply and user control.
- Patent pending internal baffle system and dual intake manifold system design for the cleanest burning oven on the market! Our respect and regard for protecting the environment forced us to create a system like no other.
- cooking surface measures a huge 36"(92cm) x24" (60cm)
- Oven door support
- Finished outside dimensions are 30" deep by 40" wide by 23.5" Tall
- Oven weight is 380 LBS
- 6 premium 11/4" 12''x12'' cooking stones makes the ideal cooking surface ( 1 spare stone supplied)
- Rear air Oven inlet, to allow fresh air to flame source to prevent wood burn stall and scooting of food
- 2" HD dense wool insulation rated to 1800 C to floor that will not compress or degrade over time and lose R value with age and moisture
- 2" 8 Lbs. HT blanket perimeter insulation to sides and rear rated to 2,300 G
- 4" 8 Lbs. HT blanket perimeter insulation to oven front panel
- 2'x3"x1/8" structurally welded stainless steel tubular frame that will never rust or twist/warp over time
- Oven door with manual air-inlet is included and can be personalized ( See oven door listing)
- full stainless steel floor platform throughout that is welded in place not screwed or riveted
- Fully welded fire box liner -NOT tac welded like the completion- After the full seam welding is complete the seams are then coated with high temperature cement to ensure ZERO pin holes that can leak. The fully welded cooking cavity of our ovens ensure that there is no way for any insulation products to contaminate the food cooking surface and provides the user with complete peace of mind
- 304 Food Grade stainless steel had fitted exterior shell
- 6"x 24" dual wall insulated Selkirk All-Fuel Chimney - SuperVent
Exhaust system including rain cap and spark arrestor . No other oven on the market is equipped with a chimney system of this level of flexibility for installation applications, quality and sophistication. The SuperVent is designed for today’s Wood Stoves which are engineered to produce low emissions, provide less heat up the chimney and more heat into the room. A high insulating value allows SuperVent to maintain a strong draft, even when faced with these low stack temperatures. This makes SuperVent the choice of professionals who are looking for a better quality, factory built chimney system. The mirror finish, slim lock design and welded seams, make this the do-it-yourselfers choice for fast, easy and secure installation. The embossed coupler and welded seams prevent moisture penetration. For added protection optional locking bands are available. SuperVent is used for All-Fuel applications.
- 304 Stainless Steel Inner Liner
- 430 Stainless Steel Outer Wall
- Mirror Finish
- Welded Seams
- 2" Solid Pack Mineral Wool Insulation
- All Residential Fuels
- Multiple Support Kits available
- Smart Choice Warranty on all components
- Listed to CAN/ULC-S629
- On approved appliances
- for application information visit-https://www.selkirkcorp.com/literature/Installation_Planning_Guide_JM_Tearsheet_JM001E.pdf
- for additional component selection visit-https://www.selkirkcorp.com/literature/Selkirk_SuperVent2100_JM002-E_June_2021_web.pdf
- Standard rain cap and spark arrestor supplied( Deluxe rain cap available)
- The dual wall Chimneys provide a superior insulating value and keeps flue gas temperatures higher resulting in proven enhanced draft, less moisture build up and soot build up in the vent, reduced smoking at start up, increased efficiency and less creosote build up.
- For dual fuel capabilities please email us at Lureekaovens@gmail.com